- RSS Channel Showcase 6661275
- RSS Channel Showcase 4814593
- RSS Channel Showcase 7159300
- RSS Channel Showcase 1011883
- 10/17/17--10:23: Is Dr. Copper Getting Started on Another Decade-Long Bull Run?
Gold and silver prices ended the day higher, on short covering. There were some significant geopolitical events occurring over the weekend. While the world stock markets have so far mostly shrugged them off as nothing major, the gold and silver markets did get some safe-haven buying support. There was more evidence of a turn in silver than gold last Friday. What is driving the bounce-up?
Copper posted new 2017 highs yesterday, extending its breakout. It’s now sitting on year-to-date gains of almost 30%. Now Dr. Copper is back on the move – and we’ve already reserved our seats on the bandwagon. I don’t know if copper is just getting started on another decade-long bull run or if it’s just enjoying a short-term rally. Either way, we’re willing to ride the new trend to gains.